Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feelings...remind me of the feelings....

reminds me of a songs started with :" Feelings....remind me of the feelings..." by who the artist is i hv forgotten.
this is another blog abt my feelings...
i know it is quite bored lingering around with such feelings, especially create extra boredom for those who are reading this blog....
believed me, soon it will turn out in a different way,i supposed.

Suddenly felt very down,duno y.
suppose after singing K should be happy....but things doesn't seem to be so.
done a few things that i felt very regretful and also something that make me very sad and scared...

1st: i am sorry to hit jia hui's teeth( sorry)
2nd: i am sorry to be the one shouting so loud,although i know it is irritating,but i can't help, i am scared....
3rd: scared of? a stupid cute little worm/bug that appears at my vegetables that i am washing for my dinner...
4th: i am feeling stupid, felt tired,but suddenly miss him so much,try to find topic to chat with him but still....my brains are struggling for chat topic,what should i chat?what should i say so that he will carry on reply me and don't fed up with me?....in the end, i din hv my nap...

5th: when can i be more matured and being respect by others of words that i hv said?i felt that i am not good in anything. not even a single things, making me started to lag of confident to say out what i felt or even to say out a things.cause y? everything i say anything in the end will make ppl angry at,or just duno why i felt that i am a person born in the wrong era.

6th: i hate myself unable to concentrate because thinking of him !!!
gosh!!!!stop it!!!!


7th: i need to thanks all my housemates for giving me such a great time,maybe i might hv no time to write anymore blog until after exam, so i wish to thank them for being my housemate.i really miss u guys...yet (haha sometimes plz don scold me lah )

muak to all my housemate...
and good luck to all in the final exam!

No comments: