Sunday, May 23, 2010

someone to talk to---part II

self talking, sounds weird to someone, but now, seems like playing actively in my mind.
am i psycho?

Wat if this, what if that, what if ......
if only.....

but nothing seems to be real.

friends, are beside me, but feel like open my mouth and speak out sth which is bothering me is quite difficult. they have their own problems, their own capacity, so why should i abuse them?
to whom who i had abuse----billions, and trillions of thanks and sorry.

negative thoughts pls shoo away,
leave me peace as always;
i felt amazed with other's ways,
but how could i too make my ways?

no personality is a good personality, someone use to said that.
i admit i din hv personality, which i should have, and i had it before when i was young.
problems with it?
maybe i just dun dare to admit some fact that if i hv that personality.
i will comment, i will criticize, i will go with my point of view, which is what i dun like the most now.
so why ask me, when i can't provide you any?
i wish to help, but i can't do anything, help out nothing.

i am far way back, i am a stone behind, im still at the same corner while all ppl are leaping a step ahead.
im no more the same social grp in future.
y bother, as long as we all are together?

just shoo shoo shoo, don't come and attack me again, bad thought, bad negative thought.
bye bye!
go away!as i don't want to see u anymore.